Let me out/Daughter

So for some strange reason, Ive been dying to be by myself
Like I hate, when Im alone with nothing to do...
but when Im around people they all make me feel inferior to them...
Like no, i haven't finished a degree a yet and ive started like 6 different schools
no i dont have a job and have stopped the search for one
no i can't drive and im 22
I dont care about those things anymore though because I realized I wasn't doing those things for me
I was doing them because people said i should and i wanted someone to tell me i was doing something right...
Im content with being absolutely nothing right now.
one thing i did start doing again is my gages...
their blue (fav)
i guess im trying to look older,
tired of people confusing my boyfriend as my dad or brother,
Image result for relationship where guy is older

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Runaway

Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College