Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College

Whats up guys!!
So, yes I know its been a couple of days since I've posted - (please forgive me)

I recently had an epiphany after having my first miscarriage right...
I was hit with the fact that I was going to be responsible for a whole person - no, chey, just an arm lol (bad pun)
I really had to take a look at my life, and I realized that I had accomplished absolutely nothing in all of my 22 years. I didn't want this new life to be raised off of government funds, I wanted my child to be proud of me, and have access to anything and everything that they wanted. I wanted to be able to really provide for my child so that they will go after what they want and not what people suggest they should do.
I know that feeling, and my mother worked very hard to give me a life that not every kid gets a chance at. I never had to experience hunger, I always had what I wanted even when I clearly didn't deserve it. The bad experiences I went through were because I strayed from the the opportunities that were given to me.

Basically, I knew I didn't want to be like other young mothers my age, having kid after kid, living off the county, living with my family after starting my own, with a high school education and a minimum wage job and attitude.

So, I am registering for the junior college in my area, I've also realized I never got to experience extra curricular activities when I was young (I was in so called "love") so I am also going to try out for the volleyball team. I have never actually played, but I did have a short experience with the sport when I tried out the summer before my junior year in high school. It's a pretty high chance I won't make it the first time, but I am still going to condition myself for tryouts and if I dont make it the first time theres always next time.

Im just keeping a positive mindset in general.
Peace, my dudes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Runaway