Swag

So recently I've started to notice something about my boyfriend,
OR it might not even be im, it may be me taking everything personal again...
Anyways,
Some people have started to say that I act caucasian
???I dont understand that though???
So, I asked him, " is it because I'm not ghetto? "
"No, you just dont have any swag"
.......

Well, I stopped worrying about swag around 18...
What really defines "Swag" anyway?
I mean I always had issues having african american friends because I just wasn't like the other black girls.
Its weird though...
He thinks it makes me less black because I like people like keith urban and hilary duff...
but I also like drake and lil uzi vert and... yea you get it...
What the flying fuck is swag?
&
maybe that is my swag
If it important to have I dont want my swag matching other peoples swag?

Fin.

Image result for swag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Runaway

Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College