Netflix: Natural Selection

Hey guys!
 So, I wanted to do a movie review on this movie thats on Netflix called,
"Natural Selection"
I give this movie 3 stars ⭐⭐⭐
I did enjoy the movie, I just feel like their were certain holes in the plot.
The main character, Tyler, who is played by Mason Dye is a the new kid in town and starts school off rough because he encounters bullies on his first day.
Things do start to look up for him as he befriends Paige, a very pretty and kind girl who has a history of dating the guy who takes part in Tylers bullying.
Tyler also befriends Indrid, who seems legit in the beginning, but we later learn as the audience that he has a dark side to him which prevails in the end.
I give this movie 3 stars because I feel like it jumped around from Tylers past (his dad killed himself) and the problems he had with his mom, than back to Indrid and his influence on Tyler.
I do appreciate the suspense in the movie which is why I recommend it altogether.

Leave comments and share this post, I would love to hear what you guys think as well!!
Image result for natural selection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Runaway

Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College