& here i am! Not really a lot of updates but... Im starting to feel some type of way about a few things... I dont mean to sound dramatic or whateva... But maybe I really have lost my mind. Im starting to look at life in a negative way, no matter how hard I try to fight it... People are horrible. I dont exclude myself when I say that, but people are really bad... its like maybe when you get old and realize that you got a chance to do all the bad stuff when you were younger, you start to get bored.... and without even thinking about it, you become better. I just feel that nobody really gets me, like I dont even understand how i think sometimes. Ive been having flashbacks like crazy, and trying to decide if I need help... or am I just slowly losing more of my mind with each passing day. My parents have completely given up on me, and it really sucks... I feel like everyone around me sees me as the cute and cuddly (and kind of ditzy) chey, but nobody takes me seriously. I s...
So recently I've started to notice something about my boyfriend, OR it might not even be im, it may be me taking everything personal again... Anyways, Some people have started to say that I act caucasian ???I dont understand that though??? So, I asked him, " is it because I'm not ghetto? " "No, you just dont have any swag" ....... Well, I stopped worrying about swag around 18... What really defines "Swag" anyway? I mean I always had issues having african american friends because I just wasn't like the other black girls. Its weird though... He thinks it makes me less black because I like people like keith urban and hilary duff... but I also like drake and lil uzi vert and... yea you get it... What the flying fuck is swag? & maybe that is my swag If it important to have I dont want my swag matching other peoples swag? Fin.
Heys Guys! - yes I meant it that way So, I am happen to love all animals dude! Notice I said ANIMALS and not insects!! I wanted to bring to your attention one of my favorite animals that have now been listed as an endangered species. The Hippo! I never thought these guys would be on this list, but poachers have been known to kill off these majestic creatures for their teeth and skin. There are a bunch of organizations out there that will accept your donations to help save them! Even if its just a dollar, I think a few of us can spare our daily dose of starbucks to save a life. Some websites even have it to where you simply sign a petition to save the hippo! Heres one of those websites:http://www.care2.com/news/member/840862522/4085845 I wanted to take the time out to post about something that I am passionate about and that actually matters. I want future generations to "ooh" and "aww" at the sight of the hippo one day. Dont you?
Comments
Post a Comment