Day 3 cont....

So Wednesday is like one of those days people don't care for, but than around this time on a Wednesday, people get happy because they realize there are only 2 days of the week left. It's like a French fry, like people hate eating fries cause their like " Oh I'm gonna get fat from these oh no" but at the same time their like "These fries are apart of the list of ingenious ideas from our forefathers" it's a good and bad side, that's the point. I'm sure by now I have your attention and you are probably hungry. Well I told that story as an introduction to this blog post. Once again my page views are still raising!! I know I must be doing something right than. Today, as of an hour ago, I hit 96 page views!!! So, for that, I would like to give all of those people a virtual round of applause. Thank you so much you guys 

Xoxo
I bid thee farewell 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Runaway

Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College