More than a Passion....

I want to open up with all my followers and tell them my tale, my name C******* S****** and I'm 18 years old and my dream is to become a fashion designer and attend FIDM ( Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising) in Los Angeles California. I love clothes not just cause they make you look cool or nice, but because they kinda give you a name. Besides the name on your birth certificate, your style speaks louder than most. It says much more about character, and attitude. It says"Oh I'm in a terrible mood and didn't feel like getting cute today" or something like "I just got some amazing news and feel like a million bucks!" Fashion is more than shopping! So I told this tale to simply reveal to my followers and people viewing my blog, that this blog is one of the any ways I shall express my love for what I love 

I bid thee farewell........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Runaway

Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College