Day #4

Good morning to all my blog viewers! I hope you guys are having an amazing morning and all you guys ate breakfast and things like that. I'd like to see welcome to day 4 of my amazing blog. I reached 106 views yesterday and I have to say my excitement has not gone down one bit. I se most of my blog views are coming from Canada? That freakin amazing, thank you guys SO SO SO MUCH!! The blog is really forming together, as soon as I get my equipment, I'll be on fire! So once again guys thank you for viewing my blog. Hey don't be afraid sometimes to maybe eve follow my blog. I promise it wont bite, its on a diet of human flesh and boredom from people who just happen to stumble upon my blog. I am still a rookie at this but I've been doing my research and I know things are going to get better from here, ladies and gents. I a still sharing my blog on everything I can, speaking of that I just made an ask.fm for my blog! You can ask me things on there as well ask.fm/WithUiamInfinite and I also created a reddit, for some blog ideas and I found very interesting topics on there. So stay for the show guys, your vote is what keeps this alive!

I bid thee farewell....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Runaway

Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College