Chey....???

I had an epiphany today.
Have you ever hit that moment, where you stop and start to really look into how people treat you?
Have you ever started to question every human interaction you've ever encountered?

Its like....
Everyone knew the script in the movie except you.
You realize that people actually happen to be disgusting.
No matter what role they play in your life...

Ive been conditioned.
We all have!
I used to think it was just me.
But its everyone!!

I thought I was fucked up, ya know?
Thought I was straight out retarded(no offense)
But it wasn't me!

It was how people reacted when I started to show them that I was smarter and stronger on my own.
They couldn't handle it, so they would start feeding me bullshit,

I used to believe people were good.
I used to strive to make the ones around me happy, because I always thought they would do the same.
Where has that left me?

Divorced, alone, broke and dependent of others.

Image result for emotionally dead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Runaway

Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College