Endangered Species: Hippopotamus

Heys Guys! - yes I meant it that way

So, I am happen to love all animals dude! Notice I said ANIMALS and not insects!!

I wanted to bring to your attention one of my favorite animals that have now been listed as an endangered species.

The Hippo!
I never thought these guys would be on this list, but poachers have been known to kill off these majestic creatures for their teeth and skin.

There are a bunch of organizations out there that will accept your donations to help save them! Even if its just a dollar, I think a few of us can spare our daily dose of starbucks to save a life.

Some websites even have it to where you simply sign a petition to save the hippo!

Heres one of those websites:http://www.care2.com/news/member/840862522/4085845

I wanted to take the time out to post about something that I am passionate about and that actually matters. I want future generations to "ooh" and "aww" at the sight of the hippo one day.

Dont you?
Image result for petition to save the hippo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College

Runaway