Onions&Mushrooms

HEY Y'ALL (miley cyrus voice)

So, I wanted to take this time to reach all my foodies and diabetics out there! - Type 1 over here!!
I have a problem with snacking and have a habit of running to junk - chips, and other salty morsels.
Of course the doctors tell you to stay away from the unnecessary carbs...
However, 💣
I wasn't to keen to run to the salads, cheese and slices of sandwich meat (no carbs, or very little)
I do like mushrooms though,
and even though they make me smell all day....
I FUCKING LOVE ONIONS!! - this is not a joking matter.

I literally order extra onions on every burger I eat.
One time I experimented and ate funyuns with guacamole... (they are a form of onion right?😯)

Anyways...
So, its not a new food I invented or anything...
I'm no chef boyardee.
It is a good snack, I wanted to share because it was something I found that I liked and it helps me control my blood sugars.

Why not kill two birds with one stone? - NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS BLOG POST!!

I'm saying - 1. you dont have to worry about blood sugar spikes. & 2. you get a snack!

TRY IT....I BET YOU'LL LIKE IT
Image result for sauteed onions and mushrooms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog!!

Runaway

Life update! - Volleyball - Junior College